Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ugh

This is a short one this week. A lot of crappy drama that I didn't need or deserve but that's life. I just don't have much to say these days, as much as I don't like it. I haven't focused on Jude or the adoption in a while. There really isn't anything to focus on though. I haven't seen him, Katie, or Greg since February. I got a letter a month ago with some new pictures, and a few scarce ones on Facebook. I guess the over all lesson of these last few weeks is that life goes on. It can go on in a positive way or a negative way, like this week has been for me.

What really gets me is I have to factor in these other problems on top of all my feelings or what ever on the adoption. That part absolutely sucks. Honestly, its like "Really? I can't just focus on one or two problems in my life? Instead the world wants me to juggle 6 to 8 different problems? Fuck". I just wish some times that life was simple. Ha! I know crazy right? I guess the best thing to do with days or weeks like theses is just hope that you've hit rock bottom and the only place to go now is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment